Looking ahead to the
2020 Summer Composition Intensive...
Monday, July 13-Saturday, July 25
We hope to keep the Instructional Fee the same.
Feb. 1-Apr. 1
Zae Munn and Joshua Marquez will continue as resident faculty.
Guest faculty announcement by October 1!
What happens at the Intensive?
• 6 lessons with 4 faculty composers
• 5 presentation-workshop-masterclass cycles
• presentations by all participants
• readings and recordings of sketches by instrumentalist-faculty
• intense and supportive work environment with other adult
• enrollment generally capped at 16 to allow for plenty of contact
with faculty and participants