ALERT: ALL SUMMER PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN CANCELED AT SAINT MARY'S COLLEGE so the 2020 Summer Composition Intensive will not take place.The scheduled faculty have 'penciled in' the 2021 Intensive so we hope to reconvene then.
Monday, July 13-Saturday, July 25
Click on the 'Location and Cost' tab
IMPORTANT CHANGE: ends May 1 and not April 1. If pandemic
considerations cause the cancellation of summer programs at
Saint Mary's College, then accepted participants will be able to
carry that over to the following summer if they so choose.
Click on the next tab, '2020 Faculty'
What happens at the Intensive?
• 6 lessons with 4 faculty composers
• 5 presentation-workshop-masterclass cycles
• presentations by all participants
• readings and recordings of sketches by instrumentalist-faculty
• intense and supportive work environment with other adult
• enrollment generally capped at 16 to allow for plenty of contact
with faculty and participants