All systems are 'go' for the 2021 Summer Composition Intensive--faculty is in place and locations reserved! The Instructional Fee is set but housing and dining details will have to wait as we see how the pandemic plays out.
Monday, July 12-Saturday, July 24, 2021
Click on the 'Location and Cost' tab
February 1 through April 1.
Click on the next tab, '2021 Faculty'
What happens at the Intensive?
• 6 lessons with 4 faculty composers
• 5 presentation-workshop-masterclass cycles
• presentations by all participants
• readings and recordings of sketches by instrumentalist-faculty
• intense and supportive work environment with other adult
• enrollment generally capped at 16 to allow for plenty of contact
with faculty and participants