We can accept a couple more composers now that ample, inexpensive homestay options are in place. The application period is extended until those spaces are filled, so please check with Zae Munn for up-to-date information: .
Monday, July 12-Saturday, July 24, 2021
Click on the 'Location and Cost' tab
February 1 through April 1.
Click on the next tab, '2021 Faculty'
What happens at the Intensive?
• 6 lessons with 4 faculty composers
• 5 presentation-workshop-masterclass cycles
• presentations by all participants
• readings and recordings of sketches by instrumentalist-faculty
• intense and supportive work environment with other adult
• enrollment generally capped at 16 to allow for plenty of contact
with faculty and participants